Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Indefinite Hiatus Day.

1 down 4 to go???

Today is the 1 year anniversary of the IH announcement.
It sparked off all mayhem on the message board. Then the mad scramble for tickets for the last shows of the East Coast tour. As soon as I read the post I made my mind up to do as many of final shows possible. I always had it in the back of my mind that some "other" shows would be added. So it was that Portland x 2 was announced, having already committed to do the East Coast there was no way I was going to miss Portland.

The rest as they say is history.

In the 12 months we've seen Janet become a Jick, and drum on every album released by everbody!
Corin has been occasionally spotted and has made a couple of charity appearances, one where she played a few "new" songs. This prompted shouts of "solo album ?"
Carrie on the other hand had not been seen or heard of until a couple of months back where she too played some songs for a local charity gathering. She played Funeral Song too, apt!. She said that it had been a long time since she'd picked up a guitar. Aw!

So there you go, is it 1 down 4 to go? who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home