Saturday, May 05, 2007

Errata tour Erased.

Some sad news.
Andy has informed me the EE Euro tour has been cancelled. Ellie is not well, she was wearing a n arm brace at the Portland show that he was at. She may be suffering from Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, I'm sure that sounds worse than it is, hopefully.
This a real shame as I was so looking forward to this gig. The support was from a band called Red Vinyl Fur who I've been tracking for a while and Lonelady (says it all) who I saw last year supporting Quasi. All at my fave venue the Roadhouse too.

Let's hope she gets better soon and the tour is rescheduled.

Good job I have the Ponys gig the following night. He He!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

EE's official site removed all of their tour dates:

http://www.eraseerrata.com

:( Sorry you and Julia are going to miss them! I have to say I'm pretty worried about Ellie and hopefully it's something she will recover quickly from.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 6:49:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home