Tuesday, March 25, 2008

K's Convention

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/features/Undressing-in-public--Kristin.3832792.jp

Well, I'm off for a week firstly to go to K's convention in London. Really looking forward to this, my music hero(ine) reading and playing. Link above. Will also meet up with some other K fans.
I may be attempting to preach to the unconverted here but please if anyone who reads this take a look at how interesting a human being this lady is.

Then I shoot off to Stockholm for 4 days just a break and a look round the city and take in it's gallery's and culture. It's bloody cold over there at the moment though, but that I'm ok with, it's part of the fun.
I hope to take in a gig while I'm there Laura Marlin and Lightspeed Champion are playing so I will do one of those I think.

Shite! I think I should pack some stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Wow, a Hersh convention? It's like a cult! Seriously though, I like her unconventional way of doing things. I hope you got yr order in for the personal CD!

Have a great time up north! er, east?

Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home