Thursday, February 21, 2008

10 - 4 Me.

How good is this idea?

Kristin has come up with this super idea that will, and has, sent her hardcore fans into a frenzy of spending $50. It's called 10 - 4 you.
http://www.throwingmusic.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=105&osCsid=6257b49ffcebea999b113797dceb0f9c

Basically she's given a list of 200 of her songs (KH and TM) you choose 10 and she records them solo onto a cd. She introduces the cd with "your" name and also signs it to you. Wow!
As a hardcore K fan this is just awsome.
Ok $50 may sound like alot of money but with a decent exchange rate at the mo it's under £30. In my opinion a bargin.
It took me too long to settle on a 10 so I missed the first wave of orders. Damn!

I'll hopefully get the next order window K puts up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, a very good idea indeed. I'm heading over there now!

Saturday, February 23, 2008 1:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot that today was order day - duh!

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:25:00 pm  
Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

Never mind, she'll be putting up other windows as it seems like an ongoing project.
Got my order in though (sorry to gloat) I even changed it as I was typing it, I think I'll end up ordering 20 cd's, as someone on K', board sugested, Hmm perhaps not, though I can se future ones being ordered.
I keep thinking damn! I wish I'd have included such and such a song.

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:42:00 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

That's an incredible idea. Even more so because of the menu from which to pick. If my favorite bands did this I would go nuts.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:03:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home