Wednesday, February 27, 2008

One More Grain

FIRST ALBUM SHOUT OF THE YEAR!


Really liking this album, a band from London called One More Grain. Forget where I picked them up from I think I just came across the name and myspaced them. I ordered their album almost immediately though.
To describe them, I would say think of the Fall with a horn section. Yep as weird and unlikely as that sounds it actually works. Or think Mark E Smith/John Cooper Clarke fronting Pram, ah! yes that's more on the mark I think. Anyway whatever I like it. So much so I've immediately ordered their first album.
(click on the post title to link to their myspace, I think I'm getting the hang of this interweb thingy!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Nice! I have yet to hear a single new album this year. :O

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home