Thursday, September 27, 2007

A Wee Cough!

Well I'm off for a 6 night well earned break in Lisbon, before my October assault on the venues of Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Wrexham(!!) and Chester(!!!). Still not sure which shows to leave out, if any.
I think I'll go with the mood (and wallet) though most shows I've booked tickets for, so well see.

Anyway I'm looking forward to a restful week in the lovely city of Lisbon. No planned travelling round just a walk through the sights and sounds and smells. Some good food and wine, galleries, and museums.
How the hell I keep up to date here when I get back is a problem. I'll be three shows behind before I start, ah well, such is life.
Yay! I'm in holiday mode already, nothing matters. Good start.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Wow, nice! Have a safe trip! You get to travel all over Europe and the UK which I've never been to. Someday!

I got four shows in five days next weekend! And we know despite how tiring it is, if they are good/great/godesses, they will be well worth it!

Thursday, September 27, 2007 11:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home