Saturday, January 27, 2007

Philly phinally


Well I finally took my Philadelphia poster to be framed. I took it to the same place that did the "final show" poster. Again I'm really pleased with it, and they have made a very good job on it. It is now hanging next to my Portland poster they look good together.

The people in the framing place are now intrigued as to who this band is that I keep bringing posters and autographs in to be framed. I got the "who are they again ?" and "are they any good" this time. Duh!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

That looks fantastic! What is that paper below the poster itself? I have mind in a simple black frame. It's the one s-k poster that never comes down for me.

Monday, January 29, 2007 7:02:00 pm  
Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

Yeah it is nice.
The paper is my e-ticket which was the only thing I had on me at the time for the ladies to sign. Kinda appropriate though.

Monday, January 29, 2007 9:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! I still haven't got mine done, hopefully I'll have a little more time and money soon..!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:00:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! I can't wait til I have the money to get mine framed up too!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:42:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home