Saturday, January 12, 2008

I had a dream.

A while back I had a dream which was sort of a band put together of my favorite artists. More of a Kristin and Louise Mason play with S-K really.

To expand on that I thought that this would be my dream band. Ok you can have Hendrix playing with Jaco Pastorius and Bonham etc etc, but I'd prefer to see this band on stage :-


Kristin Hersh - Electric and acoustic guitar/vocals.


Corin Tucker - Guitar/vocals


Louise Mason - Bass/backing vocals.

Laura Wills - Keyboards/vocals.


Janet Weiss - Drums.

Of course waiting in the wings as stand-ins would be
Laura Mary Carter (BRS) - Guitar/vocals
Ellie Erickson (EE) - Bass
Emma Damon (TVEGC) - Drums/vocals

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You forgot Carrie. :-(

Saturday, January 12, 2008 11:52:00 pm  
Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

I knew, just knew someone would pull me up on that. With Corin and Janet there I just wanted to keep away from the S-K plus these 2/3 other musicians. I love Carrie just as much.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:01:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, alright then. I'll have her in my fantasy band instead. Maybe she could give me guitar lessons too :-)

Monday, January 14, 2008 1:24:00 am  
Blogger Andy said...

Let's see I would have Ellie on bass. Monika (Love of Diagrams) on drums. Corin Tucker vocals. Verity on keyboards.... Not sure on the guitar but yeah probably Carrie and/or Jenny Hoysten.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 12:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home