Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New 2008.

That's enough looking back, time to look forward to 08.

I ended up doing 53 gigs last year, I don't think I'll do as many this year but we'll see what turns up. I haven't got anything 'til I go and see VVC the last week of Jan. I then have 2 booked for the first week in Feb, Laura Veirs playing solo acoustic in Manchester and Enon/Ill Ease in Leeds. There is Kristin's Paradoxical undressing the back end of March too, is that a gig though?

I bought my usual shed load of stuff last year. I can't immediately think of any albums I'm looking forward to. There are probably loads but they escape me at the moment. Ah! Foals album is one and Kristin should get a 50ft Wave EP out sometime and BRS, damn of course.

That's it for now I think I'll start looking for some shows for Jan.

Happy New Year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Happy new year (for the 3rd time I think :P). I'm going to try really hard to make it out there this year. Hopefully there will be a multi-city UK tour from Electre, er, Erase, er, Sleater, er, good god wtf is going on??? Ok, LoD and VVC! How about that combo? Here's to 2008!

Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:16:00 am  
Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

Ha! Ha!
Yeah it's that indef... hiat... thingy that everyone keeps doin'

Yep LoD VVC would be good, hmm!!

Friday, January 04, 2008 1:10:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home