Thursday, March 29, 2007

More albums and gigs, the best is to come.

Well that was an expensive visit to the online rain forest. I've just ordered 7 albums I was being conservative too! (never politically). I always have a "to buy" list that I look for in store first then order online if I consider it not available on the high St, generally the case in Chester. My list has built up over the last couple of weeks so I had to just give it one big hit. Some of the stuff doesn't come out till May ie: Mary Timony (yay!) and Leslie Feist, but I may as well order it online to save the disappointment on the day/week of release. Included in the order were Love of Diagrams, The Pony's, The Dollyrots, Ted Leo and Seafood. So over the next several weeks I'll get the occasional surprise in the post. Can't wait for any leakage on the MT album, so little info about on it though ie: production, track listing ect.
Spring has sprung I feel happy and content that the year is looking up. I have a holiday in the planning, several albums to look forward to and a great run of 3 gigs in 4 days next week. It's a good run too Thea Gilmore (acoustic based folk rock) then the noisy and erratic Blood Red Shoes (come on Laura and Stephen I want an album from you) then sweet kooky Laura Veirs.
Life is love, love life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I just finished a 4 gigs in 4 nights this last week... and then I got really really sick. I was already sick on Thursday and I think all the stress of going to shows and drinking caught up and I could not get out of bed on Monday.

Anyways, Ted Leo and Love of Diagrams is playing here in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to the show. I've never really heard either of them.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007 5:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home