Tuesday, December 12, 2006

At last!!


Well I finally got round to buying a pair of external speakers for my lap top. I've found I've been listening to more and more music thru my computer this year, so to get some decent speakers to attatch was a necessity. The only problem now is I have more cables and wires than Scotish Power. It does not show it in this pic but believe me there are rucks of cables coming out the back of that small miracle of a machine. My internet conection, mouse, mp3 conection mobile phone conection. Other cables underneath include -Sky box, yep I pay for it but almost never watch (used more for listening to BBC R6 than anything) Record deck, cassett deck (yep I still have one) CD player, Printer and now external speakers. Jeez it's like a recording studio in the 60's
That apart my new speakers rock!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Those look like a great pair.. um yeah.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home