Saturday, December 09, 2006

Kristin plays the provinces at last. Updated

I'd given up on seeing Kristin in London hoping that a UK tour would back up the show and the album. Anounced tonight 9 UK dates in early March. I now have to decide which to attend. Manchester is the closest then Sheffield. I somehow fancy the 3 date tour in the midlands Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham on three consecutive nights. Then Manchester cuz I can do that one without taking time off work.

Ok I've booked Manch'r, so I think the mid's and just Manch'r will do.
I hope she has Bernie and Rob and the McCarricks with her. I don't know what form the shows will take yet wether they are purely solo and acoustic or if she will plug in at any stage. Whatever it'll be great to see K in this country again, play "Listerine" for me?
I presume she'll play "Christian Hearse", there is bound to be a great monalouge to accompany that too.

Ok update here. Billy has confirmed K will have Bernie and Rob and the McCarricks with her for the tour.
Update #2. I'm now just thinking of doing Manc'r and Sheffield. Those two nights will be good 2 venues I know, hmmmm what to do??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home