Monday, November 20, 2006

Kristin in London

I've just got news (well last night actually) that K is going to play a gig in London on Jan 11th, a Thursday. She'll be playing with Rob and Bernie (from 50ft Wave) and the McCarricks (cello and violin) in an accoustic set promoting the new solo album. This is a problem I don't think I can get the time to get to this show. It is billed as a "one off" in a small venue, so limited tickets. Damn! I will make every effort to get there, but realistically I'll struggle. Some people on K's board are saying it'll be followed by a full tour in Feb/March, which does make sense, but will she have Rob and Bernie with her?. I'm going to have to keep a close ear to the ground on this in the next month, and decide from there.

Update on this, I'm f**kin' pi**ed off. No news of tickets on Throwing Music or warning from K's mailing list. Then I discover tickets went onsale 24/11. Now all sold out. This has realy pi**ed me off . Why do I bother being on the mailing list or even visit Throwing music every day. Where was the info published ? her record label 4AD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home