Sunday, October 01, 2006

What a narky day.

Today should have been a nice routine Sunday, work then a nice relaxing evening and off Monday. Firstly where has Autumn gone? winter has arrived.
On my way to work the right chanel on my mp3 started to play up. A have to hold it in a certain position for it to work type thing, I eventually lost my temper with it and ripped the ear piece off.

I get home from work go thru my normal routine, some exersise, a glass of fruit juice, a strong coffee whilst listening to the "freak zone". I make my tea, a kedgeree, when I'm a chef that'll be one of my signature dishes. Later I decide to have a glass or two of red wine so I open a bottle OF VINEGAR, damn! so I open another, the one Tim and Bev brought back from Sofia, another one off! This is a mission now, one left the one I brought back from Serbia. Yep it's off, well ok just about drinkable, but 3. What a narky day!

I now decide to post this rubish on my "slightmalecoyote" blog, but for some reason I cant accsess my dashboard. I can view my blog but that's all. I hate unexplainable things like that. What a narky day.

Aw! I just looked up at my "final show poster" that 's made me happier, Hmm now sad!!

Well tomorrow I go to see The English Victorian Gentlemans Club, hopefully a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home