Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Final Show Poster.

I finaly plucked up the courage to take my "final show" poster and signed tickets to be framed last week. I use the word courage because I didn't want to hand them over to a stranger and let them out of my sight for a week. The poor girl who discussed the framing with me must have got fed up of me emphasizeing how valuable and precious they were to me. I just have this fear that a cup of coffee or whatever is going to get spilt on them. The place Ive taken them too looks very professional though, so I think I worried needlessly. I got a call in work today to say it will be ready for collection tomorow. I hope it looks as good as I anticipate.
UPDATE
It's fricken gorgeous!
UPDATE #2
It's absolutely perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home