Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Sanctuary is back.

A typical tues night I walk into town to meet Tim and Bev. We have a few beers and catch up on the last week. When I get home at 11:35 I turn my computer on to check mail ect. I firstly check if S-K.net is up yet though starting to give up hope. Yay it's back up and running, the board and all. I immediately text Andy (marriemecarrie) and fire off a couple of posts. Julia was first to do so but I was second to get on there. My sanctuary is back! Within minutes the people online shows as Garrett - Sleater_kittie - Slight Male Coyote, what a surprise!
It's good to have the board back, though I fear the horse my have bolted here. It's 2 weeks since Portland and most people have posted and read about the shows on other sites, Julias blog/Myspace ect. It would be nice if "the community" kept the board active, I know I'll try to keep it going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home