Sunday, September 03, 2006

The week ahead.

Four days left in work, it's gonna be tireing week. I'm working late tomorrow which will give me a 8am - 7 pm day. My mate Tim has asked if I'll go round and have a look at his mums bathroom carpet, with a view to buying a new one. I'll have to do that Tues night. Wed is the only night I have to catch up with Tim and Bev. Thurs is my last day in work so I'll have to tie up any loose ends, plus I could do with getting away early (4:30ish). There are things I need to do in town. I could do with buying a new pair of shoes, the recent bout of gigs has finally seen 'em off. They wouldn't last doing 7 - 10 miles a day in Serbia.
Damn it! too, looks like I'll have to get a taxi to the airport Fri morning. I fly at 7am and no train gets there between 1am - 7am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home