Thursday, July 27, 2006

Now for the execution!

Ok I'm getting nervous/aprehensive now. My schedule is tight I'm totaly going into the unknown, I know I'm a seasoned traveler but somehow there's so much that can go wrong here. I have this fear they wont let me into the country because of certain political conections. Then there's the issue of meeting up and traveling with the others, I know they are lovely people but how will they take to this 45 year old idiot? Tonight I've checked I've got all my tickets, flights-hotels-bus-train-concert, damn there's about 10/12 of them. I'm sorted though I think.
I also did a check against my credit card statement and a tot up of the final bill. It's a bit better than I thought, It's come in at £1963 then plus spends so I'll def come in under 2.5 grand, result!!
Now for the execution.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naw Tim, you'll be spending more than that while you're over there...after all, you know you've been saving yourself so you can try the REAL AMERICAN McDonalds, KFCs, Popeyes, Dennys, House of Pancakes, Subways etc.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 6:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home