Tuesday, July 08, 2008

An Eye for a gig.

I have a noticeable lack gigs at the mo. My eye problem has put a slight retreat on gigs. That said there is not much about at the moment. Festival season has started so most bands are gearing up for the circuit . It’s not looking too bad for Sept/Oct but August is pretty barren.
I have two shows next week though but whether I do these is debateable. Though to miss Laura Veirs in Chester will be very disappointing, but my health and general well being must come first.

I go in for my eye operation on Thurs so a lot will depend on how it goes and how I feel generally. I’m starting to feel a bit apprehensive now, though I know there is nothing I can do to influence the outcome. That doesn’t make it any easier though. Were it a straightforward lens replacement then I’d probably be ok but there is the possibility of complications with this as they don’t know how the eye is going to react when they ‘go in’.
Ah well come Thurs teatime it should all be over.

Had a nice surprise in the post today though. As a subscriber to Kristin’s Cash Music project every few months I get a little present sent through, today I received three lovely prints. These are pictures taken by K herself and she is using them as the cover art for the song she records each month.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home