Friday, May 04, 2007

At last, the long lost Philly photie.

I had almost forgotten about this. The photo that we had taken with Corin after the Philly show. Andy asked some girl to take the shot then mail it to him, 9 months later here it is. I dont remember too much about it to be honest. I was on about my 30th hour awake by then and totaly drained from the best gig I've ever been to. I was the hottest I've ever know the planet to be as you can see from the fact that everyone is "glowing".
It brings back some great memories though.

from left to right - Andy, Garrett, Corin, Kori, Me. don't know the two dudes at the back.

Edit, aparently it was Garrett who asked for the Photo to be taken. Cheers Andy He He!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

I remember it as Garrett asking Corin if we could all get a photo together but of course, none of us had a camera! Shannon was kind enough to take the picture and Garrett and I gave her our emails but she lost it. She only got in touch with me because she noticed a post of mine on s-k.net about the photo incident. Awesomeness!

I have a higher resolution image of this I'll send you soon. You can actually see the sweat beads on all of us (except you).

And yes, best s-k concert ever and certainly the most memorable of all time.

Friday, May 04, 2007 11:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home