Sunday, October 15, 2006

A mysterious gig (Updated)

I'm going up to Leeds to see Erase Errata on Monday. The venue is the Brudenell Social Club. I can't find any mention of this gig anywhere, no ticket agencies have it on file, the club website does not mention it. The only place is the EE site, but they also say Sun 15/10 Bristol, when in fact they play Nottingham!! I've phoned the BSC and all I get is "aye luv thur's a shore ont Munday but dornt nor oo it is". (sorry Julia, bad atempt, but that's what she said). So do I go or not? I've booked the hotel so I may as well. I must admit I have half a mind to shoot to Nottingham straight from work on Sunday, cuz EE are a band I must see this year and they only play London, Bristol(Nottingham), Leeds(hopefully) and Glasgow. So gotta give it a shot.
Update: I've found a Leeds gig guide which mentions the show, so I presume it's on and pay on the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home