Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Gossip


Went to see the Gossip in Manchester last night. Wow! they were ace, it was poss the hotest day ever too 36 degrees. Got talking to a girl from New Zealand who was a hardcore Gossip fan. She was at S-K's day at ATP (to see the Gossip) so was chatting to her about all things S-K and Gossip, anyway her and myself settled front right of the stage in front of Beth. When they came on she just went nuts, so there was nowt else I could do but go nuts too. Both of us just rocked our asses off the whole set. During one song Beth came over to me and clasped fingers with me and sang at me Yay! We were both absolutly drenched at the end, great though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...dude

Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:35:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home