Thursday, December 31, 2009

Albums of the Decade

Being the sad git that I am I thought I should also list my fave albums of the decade as we come to the end of the 'noughties' not sure if I like that word. What other word is there to use ? hmm we'll stick with that one then!!
Ok then albums of the decade? Decided to limit it to a top ten as opposed to a 100 or something like that cuz that would have taken too much time as I'd keep changing my mind. I also decided to limit only one album per artist otherwise it would just be a list of SK/Kristin/TM/Wave/Laura Veirs/Radiohead albums. It is anyway though I've limited K to one entry. Hey come on that was tough for me.
Not going to give a review just a straight list, so here we are my fave albums of the 'noughties' (as of time of going to press!!)

1. SLEATER - KINNEY - THE WOODS


2. 50 FOOT WAVE - GOLDEN OCEAN


3. LAURA VEIRS - YEAR OF METEORS


4. PJ HARVEY - STORIES FROM THE CITY, STORIES FROM THE SEA


5. RADIOHEAD - IN RAINBOWS

6. MIDLAKE - THE TRIALS OF VAN OCCUPANTHER


7. NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS - ABOTTOIR BLUES/LYRE OF ORPHEUS


8. SUPER FURRY ANIMALS - RINGS AROUND THE WORLD


9. FIERY FURNACES - WIDOW CITY


10. THE STREETS - ORIGINAL PIRATE MATERIAL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home