Sunday, July 09, 2006

Next job flights!!

Ok an update NYC ticket comfirmed as mine from Korina. Philly already in the bank. DC tickets went onsale on Thurs managed to secure 2. Today the Portland tickets went onsale just as they did my bloody computer crashed, by the time I'd sorted it they were sold out of course. So a desperate SOS was posted on the board, within 30 secs a reply from harmofwill76 saying he's got me covered. Then Garrett mailed to see if I was sorted. Later a message from Korina checking if I'd got one. Then a girl in Scandanavia offering to help. Jeez it's staggering how well the "community" has come together on this, when you consider these are people I don't know, or have ever spoken to. It restores your faith in humanity. I don't know them but I love them. Next job flights!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home