Saturday, July 01, 2006

3 Grand?

Like the idiot I am, I'm going to go with the whole trip. Yep to the East Coast dates then back, 9 days later into Portland, gig, out again. In the previous post I said flight to NY £350 ERM, NOT. I can't find anything less than £550 at the mo, it's starting to piss me off. I dread to think what Portland is gonna cost. My previous estimate of 2.5 grand is more like 3 grand.
On the bright side guess who's supporting S-K on the East Coast? THE ROGERS SISTERS, YAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tim! Tom here. Was just online with mum reading your blog. Checked out the rogers sisters homepage to find out what you are talking about. We downloaded "I dig a hole". Lel here..... we thought they were ok maybe not worth a trip to new york for!!!!
so we decided to listen to another song while waiting suddenly together we both started singin
'I dig a hole were my house used to be da da da da'w e fell over laughing!!! well you had to be there to appreciate how funny it was - so now were like singing it all the time were hooked!!!! gee thanks Lel & Tom.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 2:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home