Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh sh*t! I feel terrible now.

Damn!
Got an e-mail from Sean asking is the S-K gig still on this weekend in Bristol. With all the confusion about the venue change and ticket validity ect I've f**cked up. Sean wanted to come to Bristol and see S-K with me, but I've ordered a new ticket for the Fiddlers club and used my credit on the Fleece ticket to purchase the Glasgow one. I can't explain what a tw*t I feel, I just didn't think. I supose subconsciously I must have thought Seans got a new life now and wouldn't want to travel to Bristol on a bank hol to see my fave band. All the same I'm a f**ckin' idiot, I should have at least asked him.
I've got to mail him back now and tell him what a c**t I am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww chill out you old muppet...you know I don't have a life!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 6:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home