Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Online "Rainforest"

The online "rainforest" site where I order shit loads of stuff has sent me a mail asking how Caiman USA fared as a supplier. "Where's my f**kin' Autoclave CD?" I've been searching for this album for 18 months. It's probably shit, but I don't care it wil complete my Mary Timony collection. When I eventually get it.
Waiting on 5 albums off the big "A" at the mo, del date 15 May--10 June, JEEZ it would be quicker walking to the record company and waiting 6hrs, while they burn me a copy. That said I'm a man with patience (but not a doctor) when they eventually arrive it will be a surprise I suppose.
Ok 2.10 am, Sun. It's 15 days 'til S-K. I can't stop watchin' their live vids I've got. F**k me I can't wait to see 'em live again.
Currently on album no 12 for the evening, (The Shins, haven't played it in a while) the 13 album record will be beaten, I think!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why didn't you say you were ordering off Caiman!??? They do a lot of marketplace supplies on Amazon...when I just want a CD as cheap as poss...and they do take AGES...as you don't really need me to tell you. =/

Sunday, May 28, 2006 6:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home