Thursday, May 04, 2006

Brighton?

Well I've been bebating in my mind wether to add the Brighton gig to my itinery. I could but it would cost a vast fotune. Don't think I will.
Went to the train station to enquire about the Chester-Bristol-Leeds-Glasgow-Chester run. Turns out it may not be as expensive as I thought, mm Brighton? I've reserved the Bris'l- Leeds-Glas'w-Chester routes for only £56, bargin. They couldn't give a price on the Ches'r-Bris'l leg, with it being a Bank Hol Virgin haven't put their reservations up yet. Got to go back next week.
Even if it's normal price £40-£50 it'll only bring the total journey to approx a ton. I thought I would be stareing down the barrel of £150
Must ring mum tomorrow to arrange a date for her show me the Golf Club and Erddig for a day out.
Must see if I can get to bed before 1:30am tonight (that's the earliest in the last 5 days)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home