Monday, May 01, 2006

S-K at Coachella

3.15am
Just watched a live stream of the S-K perfomancce at the Coachella festival. Jeez the ladies were on good form, despite Janet having a few prob's with her kit, which made her angry and drum even harder. How on earth she pounds away for 15 solid mins AT THE END OF THE SET is beyond belief, and Carrie having to deal with her guitar being out of tune on "Rollercoaster".
She also chose 1924 and 1822 for the "Entertain" lyric?? She changes it every time, to keep idiots like me trying to guess the significance of the chosen dates.
They played an awsome version of "Lets call it love/Entertain" Corin seemed to add a few differant riffs instead of Carrie just soloing for 4/5 mins.
Also "Sympathy" totaly rocked, oh yeah and "Step Aside".
Still amazes me that I'm sat here with a little box with a screen and I can watch a live perfomance of a rock'n'roll band being played thousands of miles away. When I say live I mean live, no delay on the transmit just "LIVE"!
I love this world at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home