Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's happened again


Remember last year?
I first loaded KRISTINS "Golden Ocean" into the cd player, and the opening chords blew me away? (March 15th) the rest is history.
Wed 1st June I buy an album called "The Woods" by some band called Sleater-Kinney. Again the opening track made my ears prick up-- the rest is history. (jeez that's an understatement)
Well I think it's happened again, The Rogers Sisters - The Invisible Deck, yep this has totally blown me away on first play.
2nd play sounds even better, if that was at all poss. I have a stunner here. So much so I've registered on their message board (no 16). He He!
People need to know about this punky, New York band, think Yeah Yeah Yeahs/Sonic Youth/Velvets. Tremendous!
I love this feeling so much it's better than sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home