Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year

Well here we are 2012. As I said earlier I'll endeavour to do a weekly post this year, subject matter will be be whatever is relevant in my own head.

So I'll start the year with a bit of a rant. As someone who constantly buys and researches new music I'm just getting a little tired of too much being offered as "melodic electronica". All well and fine but this has been the same more or less for 2 years. So what! if it's good then fine, but the fact is it's getting fucking monotonous and boring. Punk only lasted 2 years before it morphed, so "melodic electronica" it's time you morphed.
The world is facing social economic and political war so why is nobody talking about it? are we burying  our heads in the sand or is it a case of we need escapism.
Perhaps it's just me not dropping on the write stuff.
Whatever people can we move on from "ME" at least just for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home